Brake rectifier is an electrical brake components, it can take inbound AC voltage, and then change it to DC voltage needed to energize a DC brake coil.
The Purpose is Brake Rectifier:
To Stop Motion
- The brake engages when power is removed from the motor
- The brake applies force to an object in motion until friction either slows or stops the motion.
- Motor slows and finally stops
To Prevent Motion
- Brake engages after motor has come to complete stop
- Brake merely holds motor to prevent rotation.
- Fail-safe operation
- Rectifier for conversion of AC into DC current
- DC controlled brake coil
There are several versions of rectifiers in the industry.we main supply EURODRIVE SEW.The model series include as below:
Rectifiers and relays that mount in Motor Conduit Box
BG 1,BG 1.5, BG 3.0 BGE 1.5,BGE 3.0, and BSG 3.0