What is BRAKE RECTIFIER?
Brake rectifier is an electrical brake components, it can take inbound AC voltage, and then change it to DC voltage needed to energize a DC brake coil.
The Purpose is Brake Rectifier:
To Stop Motion
- The brake engages when power is removed from the motor
- The brake applies force to an object in motion until friction either slows or stops the motion.
- Motor slows and finally stops
To Prevent Motion
- Brake engages after motor has come to complete stop
- Brake merely holds motor to prevent rotation.
- Fail-safe operation
- Rectifier for conversion of AC into DC current
- DC controlled brake coil
There are several versions of rectifiers in the industry.we main supply EURODRIVE SEW.The model series include as below:
Rectifiers and relays that mount in Motor Conduit Box
BG 1,BG 1.5, BG 3.0 BGE 1.5,BGE 3.0, and BSG 3.0
Rectifiers that mount in Control Panel
no rating based on votes
Available in Stock