Q652B1014/U — Honeywell — FOR GAS APPLICATIONS (SINGLE ELECTRODE) 220V, 50/60 HZ
- Estimated Lead Time: 6 days
- Manufacturer: Honeywell
- FOR GAS APPLICATIONS (SINGLE ELECTRODE)220V, 50/60 HZ.
- Flame Amplifier Module, Hermetically Sealed Relays
- Used to ignite gas burners in commercial and industrial applications.
- Lightweight, 1 lb. (0.4 kg).
- Include single high voltage electrode for gas applications.
- For use with gas pilots with electrode spacings between 0.029 and 0.125 in.
- Secondary Peak Voltage: 14Kv rms at 21Khz.
- Mount in same space used by conventional ignition transformer.
- For use only in interrupted ignition applications.
- Prevent detection of the ignition spark when properly applied in a flame detection system with the C7027, C7035 or C7044 Minipeeper Ultraviolet Flame Detector.
- Application: Solid State Ignitor Spark Generator-Gas Applications; 220V 60 Hz
- Dimensions (in.): 4 15/32 in. high x 2 15/16 in. wide x 2 9/32 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 101.6 mm high x 77.5 mm wide x 58.4 mm deep
- Temperature Range (F): 14 F to 113 F
- Weight (lb): 1 lb
- Weight (kg): 0.45 kg
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Component Recognized File MH14381
- Approvals, CSA: LA66894
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 90% RH
- Voltage: 220 Vac
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 Kg