- Estimated Lead Time: 7 days
- Manufacturer: Honeywell
- Flame Amplifier, Dynamic Self Check
- Solid state plug-in amplifiers that respond to flame detector inputs to indicate the presence of flame when used with 7800 SERIES relay modules.
- Flame failure response time of 0.8 or 3.0 seconds.
- Flame signal strength ranges from 0.0 to 5.0 Vdc.
- Plug into 7800 relay module through printed circuit board edge connector keyed for proper orientation.
- Flame signal test jacks to measure amplifier flame signal voltage.
- Color-coded labels identify flame detection type.
- Dynamic Self-Check Amplifier test the detectors and all electronic components in the flame detection system 7800 SERIES relay module locks out on safety shutdown with flame detection system failure.
- Compatible with existing Honeywell flame detectors (order separately).
- Comments : Color: Purple
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.: Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association : Certified: File No. LR95329-3
- Flame Failure Response Time (sec): 2.0 sec or 3.0 sec
- Approvals, Swiss RE : Acceptable
- Approvals, Factory Mutual : Approved: Report No. 1V9A0.AF
- Self Checking : Dynamic Self-Check
- Use With Primary Safety Control : 7800 SERIES Relay Modules
- Use With Flame SensorGas, oil, coal: Ultraviolet Flame Sensor C7061
- Shipping Weight : 1.5 Kg
R7861A1026/U — Honeywell — 2 OR 3 SEC FLAME FAILURE RESPONSE TIME.