Omron –CJ1W-DA08C– CJ-series Analog Ouput
Estimated Lead Time : In stock. Usually ships in 7 – 10 working days.
- Unit type : CJ-series Special I/O Unit
- Isolation *1 : Between I/O and Controller signals: Photocoupler (No isolation between I/O signals.)
- External terminals : 18-point detachable terminal block (M3 screws)
- Power consumption: 5 VDC, 140 mA max.
- External power supply *2: 24 VDC (inrush current: 20 A max., pulse width: 1 ms min.)
- External power supply *2 : 170 mA max.
- Dimensions (mm): 31 × 90 × 65 mm (W × H × D)
- Weight: 150 g max.
- General specifications Conforms to general specifications for CJ-series Series
- Output specifications Number of analog outputs: 8
- Output signal range *3: 4 to 20 mA
- Maximum permissible load resistance: 350 O
- Resolution : 4,000/8,000 *8
- Set data : 16-bit binary data
- Accuracy*4 25°C: ±0.3% of F.S.
- Accuracy*4 0°C to 55°C :±0.6% of F.S.
- D/A conversion period *5: 1.0 ms or 250 µs per point *8
- Output functions
- Output hold function:
- Outputs the specified output status (CLR, HOLD, or MAX) under any of the following circumstances.
- When the Conversion Enable Bit is OFF. *6
- In adjustment mode, when a value other than the output number is output during adjustment. *7
- When output setting value error occurs or Controller operation stops.
- When the Load is OFF.
- Scaling : Supported only for a conversion period of
- 1 ms and resolution of 4,000.
- Setting values in any specified unit within a
- range of ±32,000 as the upper and lower limits allows D/A conversion to be executed and analog signals to be output with these values as full scale.
- Output functions Offset/gain adjustment: Supported
- Shipping Weight: 2 Kg